RCP has made a real and significant commitment to clean, sustainable manufacturing:
- Approximately 80% of RCP's products are made in the U.S.A-- in full compliance with clean air and water regulations--which means our products travel less distance, thus consuming fewer resources to get to you.
- We mandate zero heavy metals in colorant: heavy metals are commonly added to plastic colorant to make
the colors vibrant and fade resistant, but become a pollutant when they leach into the environment. RCP
DOES NOT purchase colorants that contain heavy metals.
- Zero Factory Emissions on all Products Made in U.S.A.
- Zero Acid Rain Contribution from Factory
- Highly Energy Efficient Equipment
- Closed Loop Hydraulic Fluid Recovery
- Active Conversion from Truck to Train Product Transport
- Active Materials Recovering and Recycling Programs: we measure, create targets, and increase the amount we reduce/reuse/recycle.
- 100% of Nonconforming Product Reground and Reused
- 4,000,000+ hours without a lost time accident!
- Active environmental management systems in force